TIP: it helps to have kids do it separately so they can't be influenced by the other kids answers
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Sohvi: I love you
Max: she says I love you a lot.
2. What makes Mom happy?
S: me being nice to her
M. me eating something that's yummy.
3. What makes Mom sad?
S: me being mean to her
M: me not eating something that's yummy
4. How does Mom make you laugh?
S: make funny jokes
M: tickle me
5. What was Mom like as a child?
S: hmm, I don't know
M: I don't know
6. How old is your mom?
S: I don't know, six?
M: I don't know, three I think
7. How tall is your mom?
S: maybe I can guess, 24
M: two pounds tall
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?
M: make play houses, you get some things together, and ta-da its a play house.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
S: she does things that I can't do, like putting nails in the ceilings
M: just play a game, and then she just walks around, and then she plays a game again, and then she starts to go somewhere, and then walks around at home, and thats all she can do.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
S: I don't know, painting
M: uh, I don't know.. maybe three
11. What is your mom really good at?
M: doing handstands
12. What is your mom not very good at?
M: tricky things. and I can do some tricky things also, and I can climb up the ladder some tricky ways, and thats all I can do, also I can do flips (no he can't)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
S: I don't know, nothing
M: sharpening some pencils
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
S: doing things that makes me happy
M: eating a sandwich
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, which one would she be?
S: Tigress (from Kung Fu Panda)
M: I think she would be Jessie I think (from Toy Story 2)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
S: play games like hide and go seek
M: play a game like the memory game
18. How are you and your mom the same?
S: cause we like each other
M: we have the same pants (both jeans)
19. How are you and your mom different?
S: she does art work, and all I do is watch TV. (disclaimer: she LOVES to paint and draw too, and doesnt' watch hardly any TV... so I don't know where that is coming from)
M: she doesn't have a helicopter shirt
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
S: 'cause she says she loves me
M: because she says it to me very much