Tuesday, July 14, 2009

opinions needed: baby shower invites

I'm messing around with different cards for my etsy shop one of which is a baby shower invite. I have four different colors I'm going to use, but I don't know which layout I like best. (the watermark is just there for copyright, its not part of the design) Which one should I do?

Very small image with all the information on the front.......Small with info on the back (in matching colors)......medium.....or large image?I'm going to use a different font, but don't know which one yet. They'll get to choose between all four colors when they order. I just need to pick which one works the best. Any ideas?

8 comments:

  1. If it were me, I would offer the first style as a choice and then one with the info on the back as another choice. I personally like either the small or medium the best out of that style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with SuziQ, have a choice, with the one/card style and then probably the medium size for the second choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like small with info on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I like the first invitation: pink diaper with info on the front.

    Second of all, Your blog is where I got the 'mother' questions some months ago and thought it was a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to have to also say the first one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and the winner is... the first one (with a border around it, and a cooler font)... if you want to see it, its in my etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete