Monday, February 11, 2013

#365 drawings: 8/365 Lucy

I fiercely love my darling Lucy-goose.
One of the things I hope to get more practice with, is to get straight to drawing.. instead of thinking too much about it.  And stalling.  I'm not there yet.  But I am getting better at just doing it.  Lots of practice is good.  And lots of practice is what I'm getting.  Its like a second language, the more you use it, the easier it comes.  And when you don't use it, it gets rusty, but comes back with practice.  (Which is why I can't speak french worth beans right now, despite having taken some cumulative six years or more of it.)

And I think Lucy has the whole world wrapped around her darling be-dimpled little finger. Seriously.

8 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! It is like being there, I am getting to see your kids so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're in luck, I'm running short on other available free models, you'll see plenty more of them!

      Delete
  2. So true. That girl has charisma for days. And you definitely captured that here--especially in that delightfully Lucyicious shoulder-pop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All credit on cuteness and Lucy shoulder pop goes to Lucy, her complete natural pose. I just copy what I see.

      Delete
  3. lucy always makes me think of your baby song: "darlin' dimple doll"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,it totally fits! (This is mom, not dad, BTW)

      Delete
    2. It does fit! I need to sing it to her more....

      Delete
  4. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises

    ReplyDelete